In order to give users more options when participating in crypto investment, at 10:00 on 28/09/2020, VNDC officially listed nine top-ranked cryptocurrencies: UNI, SRM, LEND, YFI, SOL, SUSHI, COMP, SXP and YFII. From now, VNDC’s users and partners can store, send/receive, buy/sell (Exchange), P2P transactions, guarantee transactions (VNDC Escrow) and receive annual Staking Daily when owning these assets.
Newly listed asset types include:
- UNI (Uniswap)
- SOL (Solana)
- SRM (Serum)
- LEND (Aave)
- YFI (Yearn.Finance)
- COMP (Compound)
- SXP (Swipe)
- YFII (DFI.Money)
- SUSHI (Sushiswap)
Features that can be used with assets on VNDC Wallet
- Storage: Users can store these nine coins on VNDC wallet.
- Send/receive: Users can send or receive on-chain/off-chain via VNDC wallet.
- Staking Daily: Users can receive daily compound interest at 23:59 from storing UNI, SRM, LEND, YFI, SOL, SUSHI, COMP, SXP and YFII on VNDC wallet with an interest rate of 3% / year.
- Buy/sell: Users can buy or sell the above assets through the Convert (Exchange) feature on the VNDC wallet.
- P2P (Peer-to-Peer) transactions: User can transact with other users with the purchase and sale price given by the order creator.
- Guarantee transactions: Users can transact with trusted partners at self-negotiated rates between 2 parties via VNDC wallet.
Recommendation: For the coins: YFI, LEND, UNI, COMP, SUSHI, YFII, SXP, SRM are new tokens with higher risk than usual and as such, may suffer from high price volatility. Before opting to trade, please ensure that you do sufficient risk management, have done your own research on the fundamentals of each coin and fully understand the project.
Register a VNDC Wallet account to store, send/receive, buy/sell, P2P transactions, secure transactions and receive annual Staking Daily:
For iPhone users: Apple Store
For users of Android devices: Google Play Store